Friday, April 30, 2010

Why My 9 Year Old Takes Ardyss Multi-Plus

Ardyss Nutritional Products have changed the overall health of my entire family.  In February 2009 my then 9 years old son was diagnosed with an acute sinus infection.  The infection spread rapidly to his eye socket and was threatening his eye site.  His allergists and ENT physicians were contemplating surgery if the antibiotics they were giving him would not work.

Here is a photo of how my son looked as this horrible infection took its toll on his body.  He had to spend 4 days in the hospital receiving intravenous drugs, that finally fought off the infection.

My 9 y.o. Son In The Hospital Preparing For Surgery

After leaving the hospital my son was given oral antibiotics, and was instructed to see an allergist who gave him allergy shots 2-3 times a week.  He took these shots from April 2009 until July 2009.  Shortly after I joined Ardyss International in August 2009 , I learned that Ardyss had a liquid multi-vitamin called ARDYSS MULTI-PLUS that was extremely beneficial for ANYONE dealing with asthma, allergies, sinusitis or any respiratory disorders. 

Because the steroids in the allergy shots were causing my son to gain weight and look bloated, my husband and I decided to STOP having the shots administered.  Instead we began giving my son 2 fluid ounces of ARDYSS MULT- PLUS mixed with 4-6 ounces of water two times a day.  After taking this supplement for 3 straight months,  here's a photo of how my son looked.  He lost about 10-15 pounds and has not had ANY allergy, asthma or sinus problems since August of 2009!!!

My Son: 3 Months After Starting To Take
Ardyss Multi-Plus
My Son As A 15 Year Old Cross Country Track Star

So if you or anyone you know is suffering from any form of respiratory disorder or is just in need of a GREAT liquid multi-vitamin, click here and order some Ardyss plus today.   This 100% natural supplement has been a life changer for my entire family and I would highly recommended it to everyone!!!!

Gee Renee
See How Ardyss Can Work For You